Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is ".Net Developer". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Sr .Net Developer

Location: Chesterfield, Missouri (REMOTE UNTIL COVID)

Experience: 5 to 7 years

Long Term Contract

Job Description:

  *   Required Skills: ASP.NET, IBM Datacap
  *   Technical Skills: .Net Programming-C# .Net, ADO.NET, ANSI SQL, .Net
Framework, .Net Programming, VB .Net
  *   C# Development (.Net Framework 2012 and later)
  *   SQL Server (2008+)
  *   IBM Datacap technologies including Datacap RuleRunner, Datacap Navigator,
Datacap Studio, Custom Actions, API, Microservices
  *   Intermediate SQL - Understanding of Stored Procs, Triggers, SQL Profiler,
Execution Plans, Common Table Expressions
  *   Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) Administration Skills
  *   IIS 7.0 and greater Administration Skills
  *   Understanding of TFS, Build Agents, Release Management

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA