Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Business/Systems Analyst *

*Location: Denver, CO (onsite from day one) *

*Duration: 6 Months CTH (Need visa independent candidates) *

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve
systems. Serves as primary point of contact between users and
engineering/development staff. Identifies, documents, reports and tracks
system issues. Supports the process of translating business needs into
formal technical requirement deliverables. . 10 +  years of experience.

Candidate will work one several high-profile initiatives for the Spectrum
Mobile Product team, focusing on building new SIM technology and
improving/scaling the mobile data policy and network as a service.
Specifically need someone who has experience building eSIM solutions,
customer experiences, on Apple and Android platforms.  Experience writing
business/functional/system requirements, features, user stories, acceptance
criteria in agile and waterfall environments.  Exposure to Scaled Agile
(SAFe) a plus.  Former roles might include Business Analyst, Functional
Analyst, Systems Analyst, Product Analyst, Product Owner, Technical Product
Owner.  Evidence of customer-centric and data-driven decision making.  Can
compose complex system interactions, flows into customer experiences,
aligned to desired user and business outcomes.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>