Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr. SharePoint Developer *

*Location : Los Angeles - CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Experience : 11 to 15yrs.*

*Job Description:*

   - Create and maintain mobile applications.
   -  Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
   - Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
   - Create UI tests to source analytics.
   - A bachelors degree in computer science or information systems.
   -  Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS,
   and Windows devices.
   -  A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
   - Ability to multitask.
   -  Excellent

*Required Skills :* Technical Skills : SharePoint Online ,Workflows in
SharePoint Domain Skills :

 5. Nice to have skills : Technical Skills : ASP.NET ,.NET Programming-C
,JavaScript Domain Skills :

*Roles & Responsibilities : *"SharePoint Job Description• Create and
maintain mobile applications.• Keep abreast of the latest technology for
mobile applications.• Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new
applications.• Create UI tests to source analytics.• A bachelor's degree in
computer science or information systems.• Proficient knowledge of relevant
computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.• A portfolio of
applications you have created or contributed to.• Ability to multitask.•
Excellent interpersonal skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>