Hi,
I hope you are having a great day!

My name is Nishant.  I am a member of the Talent Acquisition team at VTal Technology Solutions.  Our company provides IT Talent as a Service, and is based in Atlanta, GA.  One of our clients is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer in Remote anywhere in US, and your profile on Dice seems to be a good match.  Please review the details below, and if you would like to be considered for this position, please send me your updated resume, and let me know a good time for me to call you.

Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: 100 % Remote anywhere in US

Job Description:

One of our client is an American  Fortune Global 500  and  Fortune 500  company whose subsidiaries provide  insurance  investment management , and other financial products and services to both  retail  and  institutional customers  throughout the  United States .

Required Skills:

  • microservices/api (NodeJs, SpringBoot, Swagger),
  • databases (PostgreSQL, DocumentDB),
  •  AWS Event Bridge (must have)
  • Product specific technologies is a plus. (OpenText Captiva, OpenText Empower, IBM FILENET, OpenText Documentum, etc.)

Primary Responsibilities:
  • Work closely with business partners to understand needs and transform them into testable components
  • Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
  • Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
  • Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, and timely delivery
  • Research problems discovered by quality assurance or product support with a strong sense of ownership and develop solutions to address the problems
  • Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied
  • Enable change, help accelerate innovation
  • Demonstrating experience with taking intelligent risks and leveraging a ‘test and learn’ mentality
  • Committed to a spirit of authentic partnership – to colleagues both internal and external to the organization
  • Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
  • Ensure that software standards, non-functional requirements and quality targets are met

Preferred Qualifications

  • Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering or experience in related fields
  • Experience with agile development methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
  • Excellent problem-solving techniques
  • Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
  • Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
  • Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
  • Demonstrated track record as a team player
  • A successful candidate will possess 3 to 5 years of experience with the following:
  1. Working knowledge of branching techniques and usage of Github, or Bitbucket
  2. Experience implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) patterns a plus
  3.  Experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, JDBC, MySQL also a plus
  4.  Experience in JAVA/J2EE services using Spring Boot, Spring CLI, Maven, Microservice, multi-threading, Concurrency and parallel processing desired but not required
  5. Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques

Regards,
Nishant
Technical IT Recruiter
VTal Technology Solutions LLC
11720 Amber Park Dr, Ste 160
Alpharetta GA 30009
Tel: (770) 872-8118
www.vtalsolutions.com

Creating Value through Talent as a Service
JDVTS
(To opt out of receiving email messages about open positions please reply to this email with STOP)

If you would like to unsubscribe from VTal Technology Solutions LLC, please click here.