--

Compliment of the season

GREETINGS MY DEAR.

I know that you will be surprised to receive this mail from me today.
I consider it imperative to introduce
myself: . I am Mr Roland Max.
I work with Turks Bank groups

This letter is highly privileged and it requires your immediate attention
because we lost one of our big customer who happens to be from your country
India
also has the same family name as yours for the help Microsoft fine out both
have similar Email address.
That is why i can reach up you on Email and he had a fixed-term Deposit
worth of (US$7.5M) with our Bank before his death.

This fund has been order by our late customer to move his fund to
nationality
Any organization - charity  or Anyone from his country as beneficiary
inheritance willed fund.
I want to present you to the bank for the beneficiary inheritance fund.

DISBURSEMENT/SHARING OF THE MONEY.
I will have 60% while you will keep 40% as your personal commission.
once the money is transferred into your account.

This is a very safe and 100% risk-free involvement
As its  AM  next to his account officer of our late customer.

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN SPAM, KINDLY KNOW THAT IT IS A NETWORK
PROBLEM.

Don't Forget To Reply This Email Only:  baelhadj...@gmail.com

kindly adopt and treat accordingly.

Best regards.