Hi,

Greetings for the day!

My name is Himanshu . I work for Talent Acquisition with VTal Technology Solutions LLC. We are based out of Atlanta GA. We provide IT Talent as a service. One of our client is looking for Senior Digital Business Analyst. Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for the same.

Title: Senior Digital Business Analyst
Start Date: 04/20/2022
Position Type: Long Term/Full time
Location: Newington, NH, United States

Position Summary
Our client is seeking a Senior Digital Business Analyst  to support B2B and Direct to Consumer marketing, sales, and operations. You will report to the Director of Digital Applications and help create superior end-user digital experiences, and make recommendations regarding data integration, data quality, website enhancements, and workflow improvements. You will partner with business stakeholders to understand their business programs and translate them into systems design and specifications. You will work closely with the Client's IT Application, Infrastructure, Security, Project Management Office, and external delivery resources to transform business specifications into system capability. The Digital Business Systems Analyst will support the end-to-end technical design, development, quality assurance, implementation, and ongoing post-production operations management, effectively managing communications, collaboration, risk mitigation, and issue escalation/mitigation.

Job Duties & Responsibilities

  • Results-driven individual who must be focused on business outcomes and will be responsible for project success from initial project business case justification through operationalization
  • Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions
  • Lead requirement discussions to document, analyze, and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into project specifications, business process diagrams, and workflows
  • Strong business acumen, and ease with "big picture” understanding of business (supply chain, marketing, financials, etc.)
  • Work productively with the development team, stakeholders, and external vendors.
  • Apply experience and fluency in front-end and back-end web processes, and be able to analyze, translate, and document complex customer and business needs
  • Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities
  • Facilitate the UAT process, working with end-users to define test scenarios, plans, and test scripts. Ensure the business fully understands the capabilities and tests the complete solution and data supporting it
  • Work closely with IT and creative teams to execute new features and enhancements
  • Understand and synthesize large data sets and multiple sources of documentation to create requirements that support customer, team, and company goals as well as work with IT to translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications
  • Advocate for customers by incorporating the voice of customer data, user testing, and subject experts' knowledge into the development and improvement of digital products
  • Manage external partners to deliver initiatives and support day-to-day digital application operations
Education and/or Experience
  • B.A. or B.S.
  • 3-6+ years industry website experience - MUST have experience with Digital B2B and/or DTC storefront, backend administration and fulfillment systems.
  • Knowledge and experience with enterprise-level Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) eCommerce systems.
  • Knowledge and experience of integration between eCommerce, ERP, PIM Order Management, Warehouse, Financial, and POS systems.
  • Knowledge and experience with ERP and CRM systems.
  • Knowledge of B2B/DTC business practices.
  • Excellent analytical and presentation skills, including proficiency with data analytics tools like Excel & Google Analytics.
  • Knowledge and experience in vetting and writing requirements as well as writing and executing test scripts and test plans.
  • Strong analysis, project management, and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support a variety of stakeholders and teams.
  • Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology a plus.
  • Take ownership of open-ended opportunities and problems and drive them to completion

Regards,
Himanshu Kumar
Lead - Talent Acquisition
VTal Technology Solutions LLC
11720 Amber Park Dr, Ste 160
Alpharetta GA 30009
Tel: (770) 573-0556
hku...@vtalsolutions.com
www.vtalsolutions.com
Creating Value through Talent as a Service
(To opt out of receiving email messages about open positions please reply to this email with STOP)

If you would like to unsubscribe from VTal Technology Solutions LLC, please click here.