Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Full Stack .NET Lead*
*Location : Lubbock, TX (Onsite)*
*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Notes: Start date is 25th May for this project and Candidate has to be
onsite from June 2nd week at any cost.*

*Must of have Lead experience and submit above 9+ years profile only.*

*JOB Description :*
Ability to easily move between multiple projects at any given time.
Requires excellent communication skills, analytic ability, strong judgment
and the ability to work directly with customers and IT management and staff.
Requires in depth knowledge of customer area’s functions and systems, and
application development technological alternatives.
Strong interpersonal communication skills.
College degree Computer Science, or other related field preferred.
7+ years of experience in application development.
C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, HTML,CSS, XML, Angular and SQLServer required.
JavaScript, AJAX, and Jquery preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>