Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: IBM MQ Administrator*
*Location :Katy - TX(Remote)*
*Type: Contract*
*Experience:12*

*Job Description:*
1. MQ Admin expertise
2. IBM Integration Bus
3. Java and Spring Boot

• Understand the current server architecture and topology.
• Prepare MQ upgrade plan with DR solution -IBM MQ 7.5 to MQ 9.2
• Backup existing objects, configurations and its state(s).
• Prepare MQ upgradation with required setup/installations, upgrades,
patches/Hot fixes, packages, configurations and Monitor Health Check
performance
• Collaborate with Networking, OS & storage team for DRBD Setup, Sudo
privileges and setting up of RDQM
• Troubleshooting of any issues during/post upgrade like downtime,
patching, slowness, network issues resolutions by working with appropriate
team
• Support SIT/UAT testing (as required)
• Post go-live support for admin activities and Knowledge transfer to
managed service team
• Provide upgrade documents and any other related documentation related to
above tasks

,IBM Integration Bus, MQ series
,Web Services, WebSphere Message Broker

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>