1. I have a US CITIZEN Fath Allah of 12+ years of experience. He has been
working as
Senior .Net Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached
resume.
His marketing rate is $85/hr on c2c(Remote)

2. I have a US CITIZEN Rizvi of 6+ years of experience. He has been working as
.Net Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached resume.
His marketing rate is $65/hr on c2c(Remote)

o I have a US CITIZEN Arthur land of 6+ years of experience. He has been
working as
Senior Java Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached
resume.
His marketing rate is $70/hr on c2c ( Onsite).

o I have a US CITIZEN Bre mansu of 6+ years of experience. He has been working
as
Senior Java Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached
resume.
His marketing rate is $70/hr on c2c (Remote till Covid or Local VA).

I have a US CITIZEN Md Ayvaz of 6+ years of experience. He has been working as
Senior Java Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached
resume.
His marketing rate is $70/hr on c2c ( Remote).

Jack Jackson
Email : j...@glogalstaffings.com
30N Gould Street, STE R,
Sheridan, WY 82801