Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Big Data Architect*
*Location :New Jersey - NJ*
*Type: Contract*

*Job summary: *Data engineering skills: RDBMS, SQL, Data modeling, big data
technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Ooze, Hbase, Kafka,
Impala, etc, Cloud and distributed technologies including docker,
Kubernetes, Linux and its tools, CICD, Agile mythologies.

Experience: 13 to 16 yrs

Required Technical Skills- Big Data Management, Big Data Domain Skills.
Nice to have skills Techincal Skills- AWS Big Data Domain Skills,
Technology Data Management

Shift: Day 9AM TO 7PM EST

*Roles & Responsibilities* Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and
frameworks required to provide requested capabilities Implementing ETL
process RDBMS, SQL, Data modeling, big data technologies including Hadoop,
Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Ooze, Hbase, Kafka, Impala, etc. Monitoring performance
and advising any necessary infrastructure changes Defining data retention
policies Perform sql, scripting, java, stored procedures, big data
hive/HBase/spark/python for project work related to Compliance data.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>