Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "GCP Architect". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: GCP Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA (100% Remote, WFH)
Rate: $100/HR on C2C (MAX)
Experience: 10 to 12 years

Job Description:
Required technical skills: Big Query, Google Big Query
Technical skills: Google Big Table, Python

  *   Experience in transformation of Data Base applications into next
generation cloud native platforms on GCP Scripting
  *   Experience with Python
  *   Deep experience in cloud computing architecture, technical design, and
development
  *   Choosing right fit of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a
Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
  *   Understanding of full life cycle software development with Agile
methodologies.
  *   Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous
Integration processes.
  *   Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools and
methodology to support the needs of the business.
  *   Communicate complex technical choices and tradeoffs in easy to
understand, business-friendly language.
  *   Develop best practices around securing and leveraging cloud services.
  *   Engage with cloud providers as needed.
  *   Recommend cost-effective strategies to migrate existing workloads to
cloud.
  *   Balance standardized solution recommendations with business unit
requirements.
  *   Ability to explain constraints, limitations, and best practices to
leverage cloud offerings.
  *   Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
  *   Experience operating within large programs managing multiple priorities
in a fast-paced and date driven environment
  *   Experience delivering enterprise-minded, holistic solutions within the
store systems

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.