HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our Direct clients (No hidden Layers) , please review below job
description and let me know your interest

Position ID: DYESJP00019055

Title: Validation Tester (CSV + QA)
# of Positions Requested: 2
Contract: 1 year to start with possible extension
Location: North Chicago, IL

Locals Only (Hybrid Remote - 3-4 days onsite for week)

Additional nice to have of experience with qTest Manager and/or Tosca automated
testing.

Description Details
* Develop and manage GxP system lifecycle documentation, including Validation
Plans, Testing Protocols, Traceability Matrix, Validation Reports
* Work closely and communicate with project teams to analyze requirements and
build test protocols
* Author and execute test protocols to support computer system validation using
HP Quality Center
* Document bugs/defects using HP Quality Center
* Follow FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, GxP regulations, Pharmaceutical Client
policies/ procedures, GAMP5 best practices

* Proficient in the use of HP Quality Center
* Communicate issues that could impact scope or timeline to validation team
leadership
* Complete all assigned training prior to due dates
* Is detail oriented
* Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager
* Enter project task time in Clarity
* Requires a bachelor's degree and 4-7 years of experience
* Expected to be on site in Lake County (Monday-Thursday, Friday Flexible)
* Work Schedule: Core hours between 8am and 5pm

Discovery Questions
* Reason for opening: Team structure change

Interview Process
* 1 Round of interviews, a 30 minute Teams video Interview with Lori

Thanks & Regard's

Harry John
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A