Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a C2C position name is "Java Developer". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Java Developer

Location: Orlando, FL (Remote Till Covid)

Rate: $58/HR on C2C

Experience.: 8+ years

Job Description:

  *   Skills: Core Java, Java
  *   5+ years of experience in the software development
  *   Software development, design & architecture experience in enterprise
grade software solutions
  *   Excellent application system design and hands on development skills for
Java / J2EE, Scalable J2EE applications on Linux / UNIX platforms with core
Java / Java Web Services, AWS, oracle/maria DB and spring jdbc
  *   Experience in CI/ CD , Maven, Jenkins, GitHub
  *   Excellent Coding skills and Code debugging skills ,Highly self-motivated
and directed.

Responsibilities:

  *   Responsible for the project tasks assigned
  *   Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon
timelines and tracks it to closure
  *   Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an
allocation plan.

Service Tracking:

  *   Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include
incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes,
enhancements etc.)
  *   Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.

Service Execution:

  *   Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem
management, KEDB management etc.).

Knowledge Management:

  *   Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
  *   Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.

People Management:

  *   Manage and mentor the mentees (team)
  *   Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team
  *   Act as a buddy for new hires
  *   Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of
team members.

Contribution to Org Initiatives:

  *   Adhere to Organization policies and procedures
  *   Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery
leadership
  *   Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI
themes

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.