Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a C2C position name is "Project Manager".
Please revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Project Manager

Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote Till Covid)

Rate: $72/HR on C2C

Experience: 10+ years

Job Description:

  1.  Project Manager with agile experience
  2.  Experience with Retail and Store
  3.  Experience in supply chain
  4.  Managing project finance and budgeting and Contracts
  5.  Work with USA based stakeholders
  6.  Advanced communication skills
  7.  Agile & Scrum Master Certification preferred.
  8.  Experience with tool like Planview, Jira, Confluence.
  9.  Maintaining the weekly KPI status reports & in conducting the client
governance calls on reviewing the team performance.

Roles & Responsibilities:

  *   Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific
requirements of each project
  *   Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual
strengths, skill sets and experience levels
  *   Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful
completion of short- and long-term goals
  *   Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints
based on financial analysis
  *   Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as
other staff members
  *   Use and continually develop leadership skills.

Educations:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA