Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a C2C position name is "Python Developer".
Please revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Python Developer

Location: 100% Remote

Rate: $58/HR on C2C

Experience: 5+ years in relevant technologies

Job Description:

  1.  Experience working with complex systems, managing and deploying.
  2.  Enthusiasm to work on challenging projects with diverse requirements.
  3.  Expert level Python programming and debugging skills.
  4.  Familiarity with REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD, Git. familiarity
with UI development, frameworks (React/Angular, Flask, PHP, JS, etc.).
  5.  Candidate has to know API side as well as data engineering side
  6.  Pandas library, numpy, matplotlib and other libraries that required for
data processing
  7.  Knowledge of AWS or GCP is added advantage

Primary skills:

  *   Python (for writing business logic)
  *   Flask (API framework behind mind meld)
  *   AIO http (Python based async web framework)
  *   OpenShift CAE (Red hat-based Kubernetes platform)
  *   Redis (for Caching), Snowflake (for storing data)

Secondary skills:

  *   RASA (NLP framework)
  *   Docker (container orchestrator)
  *   Elasticsearch (for telemetry)
  *   Grafana (for displaying stats)
  *   Prometheus (for monitoring services)

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA