Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have an urgent requirement
with one of our clients, please review below job description and let me know
your interest

Position ID: DYESAB00025984

Title: Fullstack .Net Developer (C#, VB.Net, VC++, .NET Framework)

Location: Sylmar, CA

Duration: 6-12 Months+

Rate: $ 60/HR (C2C+W2)

US Citizens, GC, H4 EAD only - C2H position

The client is looking for candidates with more Desktop Application experience
and less web based experience.

Locals only - Hybrid Remote (3 days onsite per week from Day1)

Job Requirements:
o Requires Bachelor's degree with 3 plus year of experience developing software
/ hardware
applications using different versions of C#, VB.Net, VC++, .NET Framework 4.0 &
above on
Windows XP / 7 and 10 OS.
o Need to work in the clean lab settings around 50% of time.
o Experience with data translations and working with different data type files
(XML, text, and binary).
o Experience with Device drivers and interfacing with hardware devices and APIs
for Win 64 bits.
o Experience working on Verification and Validation including documentation.
o Can work individually with given instructions and guideline

Thanks & Regard's

Harry John
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A