Dear friend,

How are you doing? I know my message will come to you as a surprise but all
that is written down here is truth. We are working under the UN & EU on
compensating all the victims of cyber fraud victims  across the world.  The
EU / UN emerged with the cybercrime fundraising organization in 2012 to be
compensating all the victims of cyber fraud. They only choose randomly, so
you are lucky enough to be contacted because your detailed  email appeared
in our system. It will be a pleasure to give you more details upon your
positive response to enable you received your own share. However you can
ask me questions if necessary. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Fatima William.