Hello
Please check the below position and reply back with the below details and
updated resume if you are comfortable
  Title: Data Architect/Modeler
Location: Boston MA
Duration: Long Term

Below are some bullet points for what we’re expecting the individual to have
experience in and be able to lead upon joining. We have many data sources that
are being ingested into Snowflake and require someone to start designing,
documenting, and building the data models to be used for reporting and analytic
purposes. They would work with the Snowflake Data Engineers that we’d get from
the other job posting.
Job DescriptionExperience is data modeling, ETL and data integration processes,
and code artifacts.Design, build, and maintain data models, dimensional models,
and ETL layersArchitect and design solutions for data quality, reliability, and
data governanceInteract with various teams to ensure proper use of data
architectureCollaborate with stakeholders to define and implement actionable
metrics and KPI’s
The following are the tools that we would be using so if the candidates have
experience in these areas, that would be a bonus (although not required). This
also applies to the Snowflake Data Engineers position we also have.
Snowflake Data WarehouseETL tools including dbt, Kafka, AirFlow, GC
ComposerPrograming Languages including SnowSQL, PythonAgile Methods using
JIRABitbucketTableau

Regards

ARUN | Sr. Technical Recruiter

KLNtek