Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an a urgent requirement for Devops Lead Engineer  with my client.
Please Share me your  resume along with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

JOB REQUIREMENT:

Role: Devops Lead Engineer

Location: Austin, TX(Initial remote up to 1 Months)

DURATION: 12+ MONTHS

Job Description:

*       4+ years' experience with cloud platforms - deployments and services
AWS.
*       Must have experience in Terraforms
*       Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
*       3+ years' experience in configuration and operating systems
management and data and business analysis
*       Experience in source and project control (GitHub Jira) - hands-on
*       Experience in automation using Go, Python, C, C , Ansible or Shell
scripting
*       Experience in Monitoring and logging tools (Nagios, QRadar, New
Relic, sysdig, logDNA)
*       Experience in Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins, Terraform,
TeamCity, Travis CI)
*       Experience in Load balancing, geo routing, and proxying
*       Experience in Networking Firewalls and Load Balancing
*       Experience in NoSQL databases, key-stores and other data-structure
solutions (MongoDB, Redis)
*       Experience in Virtual application and web servers (Apache, NGINX,
WebSphere, IIS)
*       Ability to communicate detailed information - verbally and in
writing
*       Snowflake, Databricks, Mulesoft (any one skill would be add on
advantage)

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1(614) 739 0208

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<https://tsmtpgaze.com/tracking/qaR9ZGpjBGL0ZGDkAwV2ZQHlAwR5AvM5qzS4qaR9ZGR0BwOM>

https://tsmtpgaze.com/tracking/qaR9ZGpjBGL0ZGDkAwV2ZQHlAwR5AvM5qzS4qaR9ZGR0BwSn

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused