Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Test Lead/Validation Lead with Service-Now experience- (ITSM
modules)*

*Location: Raritan, NJ, USA(Remote)*

*Type: Contract*

*Looking for Test Lead/Validation Lead with Service-Now experience*

-Should have total 7+ years of IT experience as Test/Validation Lead

-Should have minimum 3+ years of experience on Service-Now (Preferably all
ITSM modules)

-Should have minimum 1 year experience on ATF (Automated Test Framework) in
creating, Maintaining ATF test cases and getting migrated to sub prod, prod
instances -Well versed with Agile methodology

-Should be able to provide validation estimates, schedules, and projections
to project stakeholders

-Should have experience in managing and coordinating with
Business/Application Owners and Quality Compliance Teams in User
Stories/Requirements approved

Should have experience in coordinating with Onsite and offshore
(Development, Business, BA and Quality Compliance) Teams for project
deliverables

-Should have experience on authoring GxP computer validation and Part 11
related documentation - CSV risk assessment, Test Plans, Test Strategies

 -Should have experience on developing, and executing test protocols
(System & User Acceptance)

 -Should have experience on documenting & reviewing System Test scripts

 -Should have experience on creating, Reviewing Test Summary Reports &
Traceability Matrix -Should have experience on JIRA/qTest Test Management
tools

-Should be able to create Daily/Weekly/Monthly Status reports and present
to project teams

ITSM Modules below:

   - Problem Management
   - Incident Management
   - Knowledge Management
   - Configuration Management
   - Non Conformance
   - CAPA
   - Service Request Management
   - Service Portal
   - Change Management
   - ATF – Automated Test Framework

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>