Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Data Engineer with Healthcare*

*Location: REMOTE*

*Type: Contract*

*Submit above 10 + years profile only Health care back round will be an
advantage.*

*Implementing Spark pipelines using Scala for it. *

   - Then, the candidate must have enough understanding and experience
   working with Spark.
   -  How to create, deploy and execute spark applications to apply complex
   transformations to the data.
   -  At least it is required to be at a middle level. For example, how to:
   create, join, filter, and transform Data Frames, efficiently.

*About Scala, need to be focusing on Spark applications. *

   - Then the candidate should know enough to implement Spark pipelines.
   -  An expert on Scala is not needed, but at least to have good
   fundamentals.
   - Understand the primary types of objects/structures like Case Classes,
   Tuples, and Collections
   - How to interact with Collections to transform them (map, flat Map,
   foreach, etc.), and

How to deal with NULLS that are discouraged in Scala.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>