Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: ArcGIS Developer*

*Location : Remote*

*Type: Contract*

Arc GIS Developer JD:

   - Design, develop and implement a moderated capability for creating,
   reviewing, and publishing stories using ArcGIS StoryMaps.
   - Design, develop and implement StoryMaps with GIS-based data, video,
   general narrative content, and branding
   - Work with ArcGIS online application to design, develop and implement.
   - Deploy the application to ESRI HUB
   - Work with multiple systems and integrate the data.
   - Integrate other applications into a new application with appropriate
   branding and successful integration testing

Qualifications:

   - Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of experience, or Masters plus five
   years of experience in Government Program and Information Technology
   Management or a related field.
   - 8 + years of experience in working with ArcGIS online.
   - 5 + years of experience in deploying ArcGIS applications to ESRI HUB.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>