Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Update Need resumes- People whose recent project is modernization project
and working with Event driven, micro services, asp, .Netcore, integrating
with some Messaging system like Kafka/MQ and angular *

*Position: Sr. .Net Developer (need 10+ Years)*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA (onsite)*

*Duration: 12 Months +*

The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to
delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.

*Skills Required*

* Strong Communication Skills

* Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills

* Good problem solving skills

* Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and
development

* Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web
architectures

* Strong Information Taxonomy/Architecture design skills

* 5+ years of professional experience using .NET technologies

* Strong knowledge of CSS, HTML5, Modular JavaScript and modern JavaScript
frameworks.

* Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap and
Compass, and JavaScript libraries like Angular, Underscore and Coffee
Script, is a plus

* Developing Wireframes, site maps and process flows for site architecture

* 3+ years' experience creating/consuming web services and data

* Should also possess database skills (preferably DB2, SQL Server) to
design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and
requirements

* Should have 3+ years' experience of working with geographically dispersed
teams, that fall across different time zones

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>