Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Snowflake Tech Lead*

*Location: McKinney, TX(Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Client is looking for day 1 onsite candidate*

*Roles & responsibilities:*

   - Mastery of SQL, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like
   Snowflake. Experience on Snowflake with data architecture, design,
   analytics and Development.
   - Detailed knowledge and hands-on working experience in Snowpipe/
   SnowProc/ SnowSql.
   - Technical lead with strong development background having 2-3 years of
   rich hands-on development experience in snowflake.
   - Experience designing highly scalable ETL/ELT processes with complex
   data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring.
   Good working knowledge of ETL/ELT tool.
   - Analysis, design, and development of traditional data warehouse and
   business intelligence solutions. Work with customers to understand and
   execute their requirements.
   - Working knowledge of software engineering best practices. Should be
   willing to work in implementation & support projects.
   - Collaborate with other team members to ensure the proper delivery of
   the requirement. Ability to think strategically about the broader market
   and influence company direction.
   - Should have good communication skills, team player & good analytical
   skills. Snowflake certified is preferable.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>