Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Job Title – Senior DevOps SRE*

*Experience Required – 8+ Years*

*Duration – Long term Contract*

*Location – Burbank, CA/ Seattle, WA/ Glendale, CA/ Orlando, FL – Day 1
Onsite*

*Job Description*

   - Experience in SRE, DevOps, technical operations, systems engineering,
   software engineering or related discipline
   - Ability to identify root-cause sources of instability in high-traffic,
   large-scale distributed systems
   - Experience in designing, building, and operating large-scale
   production systems
   - Efficiently skilled with the use of containers in enterprise
   production environments (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, AWS ECS and EKS)
   - Configuration management and orchestration (e.g., Terraform, Cloud
   Formation, Ansible)
   - Comfortable in one or more of the following languages (*Python, Java,
   Scala, Go, Rust, Ruby, or similar*)
   - Scripting languages like *Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, or Python*
   - Skilled in *Cloud/PaaS/SaaS Environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google
   Cloud Compute)*
   - Hands-on experience using source control (Git, GitHub) and feature
   branching strategies
   - Experience with continuous integration *tools (e.g., Jenkins, Gitlab
   CI/CD, AWS Code Build, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline, Azure DevOps, Spinnaker)*
   - Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
   always-available service
   - Possess expertise in scalable testing, automation, continuous
   integration frameworks and best practices
   - Experience in SDLC, distributed systems, networking, hardware,
   logistics and operations or capacity planning
   - UNIX/Linux administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and
   security
   - Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and
   be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>