Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Regulatory Engineer*

*Location : Fridley, MN **Onsite only*

*Type: Contract*

*Industry: Regulatory, Medical devices, Companies: Medtronic, Stryker,
Zimmer, Johnson & Johnson, GE(Medical Device), Phillips (Medical Device),*

   - Regulatory knowledge (European Medical device directive and Medical
   device Regulation)
   - Familiarity with standard related to Quality Management Systems (ISO
   13485, 21CFR Part 820)
   - Regulatory experience in Medical Device Registration Support- APAC,
   LATAM, EMEA, Canada, China, Russia, Japan. Medical device more relevant.
   - EUMDR- EUMDD STED writing experience, EUMDR remediation experience.
   - Project Management experience
   - Experience in Regulatory assessment of Engineering/ Design change
   execution
   - Very good written and oral communication in English.
   - Ease for reading/creating/modifying documents.
   - Able to work with minimal supervision. Self-motivated team player.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>