Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Data Engineer SME (2 positions)*

*Location: NYC / Charlotte (Candidate should be open for hybrid work model)*

*Type: Contract*

Our client, a global Japanese bank, is looking to upgrade their regulatory
reporting feeds. In your role as a data engineer, you will lead the design
and building out of data pipelines from incumbent system into Snowflake,
and from Snowflake into Axiom (for reporting purposes). The work will also
include an interface allowing the bank to build and submit reports.

In this role you will be working alongside other data engineers, developers
and business analysts.

*The Role*

*Responsibilities:*

·         A background in financial services, investment banking, regulated
sectors and large enterprise

·         DevOps and Agile engineering practitioner with experience of test
driven development

·         Ability to work independently on specialized assignments within
the context of project deliverables

·         Take ownership of providing solutions and tools that iteratively
increase engineering efficiencies.

·         Design should help embed standard processes, systems and
operational models into the BAU approach for end-to-end execution of Data
Pipelines

·         Excellent communication skills & team player and collaborator

·         Expert knowledge of Industry Best Practice for ETL Design,
Principles, Concepts.

·         Working with Process Re-engineering and Operating Models

·         Strong stakeholder management skills and stakeholder governance
experience

*You are:*

·         Working with diverse, cross-functional teams located locally and
globally, and the ability to quickly develop and nurture strong working
relationships

·         Preferred

·         Hands-on experience with or knowledge of Axiom data platform

·         Have Snowflake SnowPro certified

·         Snowflake Advanced Training

·         Azure/AWS or GCP Data Engineer

·         Azure/AWS or GCP Data Architect

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>