Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Snowflake Admin*

*Location: Agora Hills CA 100% Onsite (No Remote)*

*Type: Contract*

Below JD for *Snowflake Admin* (*Onsite*) candidate requirement –

1.            Minimum 5+ year of IT experience and 2 to 3+ year of
experience on snowflake

2.            Strong in Snowflake Admin and snowflake Scripting

3.            Good in AWS Cloud concept

4.            Good DB concepts and sound knowledge in SQL

5.            Strong at communication

6.            Good in Python scripting (Optional)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>