Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr. Snowflake Developer*

*Location : O’Fallon, MO (Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Avoid OPT/CPT*

12 years of relevant experience
Understanding of Snowflake design patterns and migration architectures
Thought leadership, strategy, and direction for the Snowflake practice
Hands on experience on on-prem to snowflake migration in atleast one project

Understand of Snowflake roles, user security, Account Admin

Requirement gathering and Analysis
Team meeting and collaboration
Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts to
do Extract, Load, and Transform data
Programming language expertise like shell scripting, Python etc for ETL/ELT
Understand of Snowflake roles and user security
Understanding of Snowflake capabilities like Snowpipe, STREAMS, TASKS etc.
Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud related architectures
Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
Understanding of Snowflake design patterns and migration architectures a
major plus
Understanding of migration, dev/ops, ETL/ELT, and BI required
Snowflake Snow Pro core certified will be added advantage

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>