Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle DBA*

*Location: Washington DC(Hybrid)*

*Long Term Contract*

*Responsibilities*

   - Serve as a lead technical Database DBA resource for database design
   and architecture, analysis and programming on projects encompassing all
   phases of the systems development life cycle.
   - Work SQL*Loader, Data Pump, Import, Export, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL,
   triggers, stored procedures,...etc
   - Oracle partitioning, Indexing and Compression
   - Use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ)
   - Data modeling using ERWIN
   - Write shell scripts

*Qualifications    *

   - Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, with 8+ years
   (or commensurate experience)
   - 8-10 years of experience in Oracle application development, database
   administration and performance tuning
   - 5 years of experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL including database
   procedures, triggers, etc.
   - Excellent understanding of Oracle SQL / PL/SQL skills and Performance
   tuning
   - Deep knowledge of Oracle partitioning, Indexing and Compression
   - Experience developing complex business logic in the Oracle database
   using PL/SQL.
   - Excellent understanding on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle
   Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ)

*Desired Qualifications *

   - Oracle certified 12c certified is preferred
   - 2 years of Linux / Unix working experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>