Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: AWS Cloud Architect/Solution Architect*

*Location: Washington DC– Hybrid*

*Contract: Long Term – Hybrid*

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work
experience- Required

AWS Solutions Architect – Professional certification within past five
years- Required

AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty or AWS Certified Big Data –
Specialty certifications- Preferred

*Job Duties:*

Solutions architecture experience in an enterprise environment with
emphasis on data systems- Required 3 years

Specific experience designing, executing and supporting AWS data lakes at
scale- Preferred 2 years

Experience designing, optimizing, and maintaining relational and
non-relational databases including MySQL, MS SQL, Redshift, AWS RDS and
other NoSQL databases-Required 3 years

Experience with the design and building of ETL packages, data pipelines and
connecting these to BI applications- Required 2 years

Running production workload on AWS cloud- Preferred 2 years

Workload migration to AWS cloud-Required 2 years

Knowledge of data movement and data presentation tools such as;
Informatica, MS SSIS, AWS Glue, Cognos, Tableau-Required 2 years

Ability to pass a background check and pass the criteria for a CJIS
environment

Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in
a highly complex environment- Required

Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines as needed to deliver results

Ability to work independently or as part of a team- Required

Mentors and coach colleague. Seeks opportunities for continuous
improvement- Required

Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to
detail and accuracy- Required

Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment - Required 1 year

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>