Hi ,
Hope everyone having a good time!!
I have an exciting job opportunity.

Job Title: Embedded Engineer with Audio and BLE
Duration: Long-Term
Location: San Jose, CA ( Hybrid)
Immediate Interview

Technical Skills required:
∙ Experience with C in an embedded environment
  Experience with Bluetooth and BLE is preferable.
∙ Experience implementing sophisticated embedded software in a resource limited RTOS based system.
∙ Has delivered embedded software for at least one product effectively launched into mass production.
∙ Experience with common protocols such as I2C, I2S or SPI
∙ Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
∙ Experience with Audio codec, and streaming over Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
∙ Experience with BLE Audio implementation and integration
∙ Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
∙ Consistent track record to work on teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others
∙ Strong spoken and written communication skills
∙ Desire to become a technical lead for a team. Experience directing a team of 3 or more geographically

Ankit Gautam
+1 (678-659-9420)
ankit.gau...@expediteinc.com
Expedite Technology Solutions, LLC│11785 Northfall Lane, Alpharetta, GA - 30009
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking unsubscribe.