Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Senior Data Engineer (Python+Snowflake/Azure+Oracle) *
*Location: NY,** Remote*
*Type: Contract*

*Job Description*

   - Design and develop technology solutions that meet the business
   requirements for Pershing X’s Cloud data platform.
   -

   Design and develop scalable data pipelines using modern data stack
   technologies
   -

   Write ETL processes, design data applications and develop tools and data
   pipelines for real-time and analytical data processing.
   -

   Actively participate in code reviews, test plans and test data reviews.
   Work with other engineers on the team to elevate technology and
   consistently apply best practices.
   -

   Perform ad-hoc data queries in response to critical business needs

*Desired Skill and Experience*

   - A minimum of ten (10) years of IT experience in data engineering or
   data management field
   -

   8 - 10 years of experience in application development using SQL, PLSQL,
   Python and shell scripting
   -

   Strong working knowledge and experience in Oracle, SQL Server,
   Snowflake, or any SQL database
   -

   Recent experience as a Senior Data Engineer in any public cloud,
   preferably on Azure as well as on a cloud warehouse like Snowflake or Azure
   Synapse is required
   -

   5+ years of experience of data warehousing and building data pipelines
   using various ETL and ELT tools
   - Hands-on experience with Snowflake, DBT and Airflow is highly preferred
   - Experience in building cloud native solutions, preferably on Azure
   including the use of DevOps CI / CD tools and containers.
   - Familiarity with data modeling tools / techniques is a plus
   - Azure or Snowflake training / certification is a plus
   - Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication and
   organizational skills
   - Self-driven, self-directed, passionate analytical and focused on
   delivering the right results

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>