Hello *Associate*,

Greetings from GSquire Business Solutions Inc.

We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*

*Position: Solutions Architect.*

*Location: Remote work*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Job Summary:* We are looking for an experienced Integration Solution
Architect to strengthen our integration practice. The Integration Solution
Architect will be responsible for providing design architecture support for
new integration initiatives in our demand pipeline. The ideal candidate
should possess in-depth knowledge of integration technologies, modern
integration design strategies, and have a proven track record of
integrating solutions across multiple cloud environments, with a primary
focus on Azure and SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). Experience in
the Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry is a plus.

*Key Responsibilities:*

   - Lead the design and architecture of integration solutions to meet
   business needs.
   - Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand
   integration requirements.
   - Develop and document comprehensive integration designs, including data
   models, processes, and technical specifications.
   - Enforce the organization enterprise architecture guidelines and design
   patterns.
   - Ensure integration solutions adhere to industry best practices,
   security standards, and compliance requirements.
   - Oversee and guide the implementation of integration projects, ensuring
   alignment with the architectural design.
   - Stay current with emerging integration technologies and design
   strategies.
   - Provide expert advice on optimizing integration processes and
   enhancing performance.
   - Participate in troubleshooting and resolution of integration-related
   issues.

*Qualifications:*

   - Minimum of 10 years of experience in integration solution architecture.
   - Proven expertise in modern integration design strategies, particularly
   MACH architecture.
   - Extensive experience with integrating solutions across multiple cloud
   environments, with a strong emphasis on Azure and SAP BTP.
   - Previous experience in the Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry is a
   plus.
   - Excellent communication and leadership skills.
   - Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
   - Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
   - Availability to start immediately.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekhar*

*GSquire Business Solutions Inc.*