Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: SharePoint Architect Senior *

*Location: St. Indianapolis Indiana*

*(Hybrid)*2-3 days on site

*Type: Contract*

*Short Description: *

Defines the system, technical, and application architectures for major
areas of development and recommends courses of action to maintain cost
effectiveness and competitiveness. Stays up to date on business initiatives
and objectives.

*Complete Description: *

*OVERVIEW *

Defines the system, technical, and application architectures for major
areas of development and recommends courses of action to maintain cost
effectiveness and competitiveness. Stays up to date on business initiatives
and objectives.

*POSITION AND EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION *

Provides architectural and big picture oversight and development of new or
enhanced Sharepoint, Power Automate, PowerApps, and PowerBI software
products.  Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software
architecture across the system and working day-to-day to provide technical
guidance and work alongside agency IT staff. Defines the system, technical,
and application architectures for major areas of development and recommends
courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness. Stays
up to date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these
relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues. Researches
and implements best practices frameworks/capability models that will
control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of
service delivery.  Researches new technology and development tools to
remain abreast of current and emerging technology

*Skills and Required Experience *

SharePoint Site Collection Administrator: 3-5 years

Power Automate developer: 3-5 years

PowerApps developer: 3-5 years

PowerBI developer:  3-5 years

*Experience a plus *

SharePoint developer

SharePoint site designer/architect

Dataverse architect

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>