Hi,
Greetings from NAM Info Inc!!
Please find the below immediate requirements from my Client. Please revert me
back with updated copy of resume, Visa status and contact details
Note: Send resumes to lok...@nam-it.com<mailto:lok...@nam-it.com> for quick
submittals

Role: Golang Software Engineer
Location: Plano, TX-Day One Onsite
Duration: Long term
Experience : 9+ Years

Job description:
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Software Engineer to be an agile team
member working on a
product which can govern human and non-human access to the bank's systems in a
way that meets the
bank's regulatory and business requirements, at global scale and complexity,
whilst facilitating the use
of new technologies and the business opportunities they offer.

The Identity Governance Engineering team in the firm's Infrastructure
Platform's Organization has
established a world-leading position in patented next-generation policy-driven
access control.
Integration projects are complex and involve collaboration from multiple teams,
on different time
schedules. We're looking for true technologists who have had broad exposure to
multiple technologies
and who are driven by the desire to learn, to invent and to push boundaries.

We use scaled agile methodologies in our development practices and believe that
great software is |
developed through ongoing thoughtful conversation about the delivery of actual
business and
regulatory requirements, within a high-level framework which establishes a
sound semantic model and
long-lived APIs.

We are working inside a technically diverse ecosystem using a mixture of vendor
products, open source
products and custom in house solutions, We define policy across information
models in RDF and UML,
we retrieve data via Graph and REST APIs, we deploy in a reusable component
across multiple point in
the application lifecycle in containerized and non-containerized patterns, and
combine it all through a
managed services layer.

Responsibilities:
This is a hands-on role where development is primarily in the Go (Golang)
programming language,
leading by example, with responsibility for the system as it transitions to
production.
It doesn't require detailed knowledge of the Access Management domain, but it
does require a flexible
approach, and experience of dealing with a highly abstract problem space. There
is an implicit
ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.

The ideal candidate is lateral cross thinker who can handle many different
roles such as:

*            Collaborate with domain experts, architect, design authority and
product through the delivery of solutions
*            Define a roadmap to build out features of the solution that
deliver capabilities which align with
specific short-term use cases and requirements.
*            Work with teams across the bank to source reference data (and
associated metadata)
*            Build or learn to build metadata-driven declarative data
transformations (JSON-to-JSON)
*            Partner closely with colleagues through pairing and code reviews.
Qualifications:
*            Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
*            Demonstrated self-starter with good judgment and resourcefulness
*            Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics, or a related field. Masters or PhD appreciated.
*            7+ years of relevant work experience related to software
development, system engineering and
IT architecture
*            At least 3 years of experience in at least 2 different programming
languages, including at least
one that isn't object-oriented - such as Go or C.
*            Experience in working with information/data models
*            Strong experience of both consuming and writing web service APIs
-RESTful or Graph-based
using JSON and/or XML.
*            Some exposure to LDAP, Active Directory, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos,
Amazon IAM, or other
enterprise/cloud authentication/authorization technologies
*            Experience of deployment through a controlled pipeline e.g -
Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket,
Artifactory, automated test and integration.
*            Full-lifecycle experience of taking a system from design through
to production, and in
establishing a release cadence for Continuous Integration/Deployment.
*            Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
Excellent customer service
attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills,
skills in dealing with
a diverse population.

Nice to have:
A Go Guru-or at least a passionate convert to Golang
Declarative model transformations or mappings -e.g. in a data pipeline
Experience with logic programming - Rego, Datalog or Prolog
Experience with formal test methods = Satisfiability Modulo theories, Boolean
Satisfiability
Use of RDF technologies such as SparQL or JSON-LD

Regards,
Lokesh B J
Staffing Executive
Nam Info Inc
Work: +1 732-355-7272
Email - lok...@nam-it.com<mailto:lok...@nam-it.com>
Website - www.nam-it.com<http://www.nam-it.com/>
2525 US Highway 130, BLDG D, Suite 2
Cranbury, NJ 08512
USA | CANADA | INDIA
MBE Certified Company , E Verify Company

Follow us on :  [cid:image001.png@01DA1BA1.5FDE4DE0]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/nam-info-inc>
[cid:image002.png@01DA1BA1.5FDE4DE0] <https://twitter.com/NAMINFO>
[cid:image003.png@01DA1BA1.5FDE4DE0] <https://www.facebook.com/naminfoinc>