Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *ExaTech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: Mobile App Developer*

Location: Alpharetta ,GA (Hybrid)

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Video

*JD:*

We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both
engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement
new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and
integration tests.

*Responsibilities*

·         Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models

·         Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the
application

·         Fixing bugs and performance problems

·         Writing clean, readable, and testable code

*Skills :*

·         Deep knowledge of {{ List here the mobile platforms on which the
app runs, e.g., Android, iOS, etc. }}

·         Proficiency with writing automated tests in {{ JUnit, Espresso,
Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to
test }}

·         Proficiency in {{ Kotlin/Java/Swift/Objective-C/JavaScript/C#,
whichever language you use in the app }}

·         Experience in developing Flutter App will be plus

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA