Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

Need only 15+ years candidates here

*Title: API Data Engineer*

*Location: Austin TX and Charlotte, NC or 2 Days onsite in a week*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Responsibilities:*
Work with development teams and other project leaders/stakeholders to
provide technical solutions that enable business capabilities
Design and develop data applications using big data technologies (AWS,
Spark) to ingest, process, and analyze large disparate datasets
Build robust data pipelines on the Cloud using AWS Glue, Aurora Postgres,
EKS, Redshift, PySpark, Lambda, and Snowflake.
Build Rest-based Data API using Python / C#, EKS, Lambda.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation,
and loading of data from various data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’
technologies.
Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in
our data systems.
Implement architectures to handle large-scale data and its organization
Execute strategies that inform data design and architecture partnering with
enterprise standard
Work across teams to deliver meaningful reference architectures that
outline architecture principles and best practices for technology
advancement.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>