Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Hi ::

We have a requirement of "Sr Technical Program Manager" for our own company.
Please go through the JD and let me know if you have any suitable
candidates.

Note: The client is specifically seeking candidates with experience in
healthcare, as well as Java and/or Salesforce.

Job Title

Sr Technical Program Manager

Location

Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)

Duration

12+ Months

Job Description:

We are seeking a seasoned and driven Program Manager to spearhead the
delivery of impactful projects for client. Thrive in a dynamic environment
where ability to bridge the gap between on-site client needs and offshore
team execution is key. Possessing a deep understanding of the healthcare
payer landscape, a passion for innovation, and a data-driven approach to
success.

Responsibilities:

1.      Lead the full lifecycle of complex projects for healthcare payer
clients, ensuring timely delivery within budget and exceeding expectations.
2.      Build strong relationships with client stakeholders, actively
managing their needs and concerns throughout the project journey.
3.      Manage and motivate a high-performing offshore team, providing clear
direction, fostering collaboration, and resolving technical challenges.
4.      Develop and implement innovative solutions to optimize project
efficiency and achieve desired outcomes.
5.      Utilize data and metrics to track progress, identify areas for
improvement, and drive continuous process optimization.
6.      Manage project risks and proactively address any contingencies that
may arise.
7.      Foster open communication and maintain transparency between the
client, offshore team, and internal stakeholders.

Qualifications:

*       Minimum 5 years of experience as a Technical Program Manager or
similar role in the healthcare or IT industry.
*       Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects
within budget and on time.
*       Strong understanding of the healthcare payer landscape and
associated business challenges.
*       Experience working in an offshore/onsite delivery model, effectively
managing remote teams.
*       Excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder management
skills.
*       Data-driven approach to project management, utilizing metrics and
analytics for decision-making.
*       Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools is
a plus.

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1(614) 739 0208

Email :

Website:
<http://yuipn.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt2AQD2ZQZ5AwLkZQHlAmHlZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwOL>

http://yuipn.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt2AQD2ZQZ5AwLkZQHlAmHlZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwSK

Linkedin:-
<http://yuipn.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt2AQD2ZQZ5AwLkZQHlAmHlZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwWJ
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://yuipn.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt2AQD2ZQZ5AwLkZQHlAmHlZFM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwAI