Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Job Title: SharePoint Developer with CDMI Integration*

*Location: Remote*

*Type: Contract*

*Responsibilities:*

Develop, customize, and maintain SharePoint solutions to meet business
requirements.

Implement and integrate CDMI standards within SharePoint environments to
ensure seamless data management across cloud storage systems.

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design
solutions that align with business objectives.

Create technical documentation, including design specifications, deployment
guides, and user manuals.

Perform unit testing, troubleshooting, and debugging of SharePoint
applications and integrations.

Stay updated on the latest SharePoint and CDMI trends, technologies, and
best practices.

Provide technical guidance and support to junior developers and
stakeholders.

Participate in code reviews and contribute to continuous improvement
initiatives.

*Requirements:*

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related
field.

Proven experience as a SharePoint Developer, with a focus on custom
development and integration.

Strong understanding of SharePoint architecture, object model, and REST
APIs.

Hands-on experience with CDMI standards and integrating SharePoint with
cloud storage platforms.

Proficiency in programming languages such as C#, JavaScript, and PowerShell.

Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), SharePoint Designer, and
Visual Studio.

Knowledge of authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML.

Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively
with multidisciplinary teams.

Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to
detail.

Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Certified: SharePoint Developer
Associate are a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>