Hi ::

We have a requirement of "Senior Business Analyst (Sr BA) - GIS and
Statistics" for our own company. Please go through the JD and let me know if
you have any suitable candidates.

Seeking a Senior Business Analyst with expertise in GIS and Statistics,
preferably with transportation experience.

Experience: 10+ years (Mandatory)

Job Title

"Senior Business Analyst (Sr BA) With GIS and Statistics"

Location

100 % Remote

Duration

12+ Months

Job Description:

*       Transportation experience preferred.
*       Proficiency in GIS, especially ESRI ArcGIS.
*       Strong statistical background.

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<http://veegh.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZmLkZwV2ZQx3AGDlAmt3ZlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwOK>

http://veegh.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZmLkZwV2ZQx3AGDlAmt3ZlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwSL

Linkedin:-
<http://veegh.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZmLkZwV2ZQx3AGDlAmt3ZlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwWI
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://veegh.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt4ZmLkZwV2ZQx3AGDlAmt3ZlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwAJ
3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%3
D%3D

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused