Hi ::

We have a requirement of "Talend Data Engineer (100 % Remote)" for our own
company. Please go through the JD and let me know if you have any suitable
candidates.

We need PP number for submission.

Need someone from east coast preferably close to DC/VA/MD.

Role: Talend Data Engineer

Location: 100 % Remote

Duration: 12 Months

Required Skills :

*       Tech Stack - Must Have :

*       Talend Expertise
*       Proficiency with SQL.
*       Experience using AWS Cloud Platform.

*       Tech Stack - Nice to Have :

*        Experience using Redshift extensively.
*       Comfortability with PySpark, Scala.
*       Experience using AWS Services -  Glue, Lambda, EMR

*       Data Engineer responsible for creating complex Talend Data pipelines
(Using TMap, TInput, TExtract, all kinds of Functions) , reading data from
S3, writing to Redshift using Talend.
*       Write SQL against Redshift to reconcile, unit test the data with
Source.

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1(614) 739 0208

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<http://ozxla.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt5ZwL1BQplZwxkZwp4ZQH3AlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwOB>

http://ozxla.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt5ZwL1BQplZwxkZwp4ZQH3AlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwSN

Linkedin:-
<http://ozxla.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt5ZwL1BQplZwxkZwp4ZQH3AlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwWD
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://ozxla.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGt5ZwL1BQplZwxkZwp4ZQH3AlM5qzS4qaR9Zwt5BwAC
3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%3
D%3D

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused