Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Windows 2008/VMWare ESX Systems Administrator IV*
*Location: Denver CO 80203*
*Candidate Must Be Local *
*Remote role, must reside in Colorado*

The System Administrator position will provide a high level of technical
support for Windows 2008 server hardware, operating system and system
software on web, application, file and reporting servers. Position also
provides technical support for VMWare ESX virtual server environment and
server configuration management.

*Activities: *
• Plan, evaluate and apply server upgrades, patches and fixes.
• Provide support for Windows Active Directory.
• Handle server administration, configuration and installation issues with
Windows 2008/2012 and VMWare vSphere Enterprise servers.
• Monitor, analyze and tune system for performance.
• Coordinate service level management and hardware maintenance/
installation.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues. Determine areas
requiring maintenance, repairs and upgrades.

Pre-Requisites:
• Experience with providing system administration in a Windows Enterprise
environment is required. • Working knowledge and experience working with
Windows 2008 operating systems is required.
• Working knowledge and experience working with Windows 2012 operating
systems is preferred.
• Working knowledge, administration, implementation and configuration of
VMWare ESX server and Virtual Center is required.
• Experience in planning, designing, configuring, patching, tuning and
troubleshooting servers within these environments is required.
• Strong scripting skills is preferred.
• Working knowledge and experience with IBM or comparable SAN attached
storage is preferred.
• Experience with large-scale systems and Oracle/PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher
environments is preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>