Hi ::

I have an below  opening on Sr . NetSuite Consultant with my client. Please
Share me your resume along with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

Requirement details:

Role: Sr . NetSuite Consultant

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: Full Time/Permanent

 Job Description:

He should have Net Suite implementation, CPC, Net Suite expertise.

NetSuite MFG Resource  Need strong leaders.  Well experienced.  Need to be
able to fully lead personalization and walkthroughs.

Must have knowledge with E-commerce/Retail/Shopping experience.

Configuration experience  for Demand planning, MRP, purchasing, receiving,
work order process, shop floor, WIP, sales orders, fulfilment, invoicing,
Receipts, payments  and postings to GL.

Experience  on Item locations, Forecasting, MRP, inventory costing, Pricing,
Adv.BOM,  Routings, Manufacturing costs,

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1(614) 739 0208

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us

Website:
<http://ayees.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGxkAmL1ZGp2Zwt3BQV3AGp1ZvM5qzS4qaR9ZGL4BwOL>

http://ayees.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGxkAmL1ZGp2Zwt3BQV3AGp1ZvM5qzS4qaR9ZGL4BwSK

Linkedin:-
<http://ayees.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGxkAmL1ZGp2Zwt3BQV3AGp1ZvM5qzS4qaR9ZGL4BwWJ
%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%
3D%3D>
http://ayees.smtptrack.com/tracking/qaR9ZGxkAmL1ZGp2Zwt3BQV3AGp1ZvM5qzS4qaR9ZGL4BwAI
3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BE%2BQcoEPmTcquYsTlvHdspw%3
D%3D

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused