Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Job: SRE Engineer*

Location : Atlanta , GA (Locals // Hybrid)

Duration : Long Term

Interview: Video

*Note: Need local ID proof (i.e. DL or State ID)*

*Required:*

• Deep understanding of Linux systems and strong core Unix skills are
required. Should have experience with Unix shell scripting.

• Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous
integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy,  Kotlin, Gerrit, Maven/Gradle,
Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Python.

• Test driven mindset with experience in automation with development tools

• Comfortable with facilitating training on enterprise tools and best
practices

• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and
be able to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical
individuals.

• Candidate must have attention to detail, and be methodical in carrying
out responsibilities

• Extensive knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, CircleCI,
GitlabCI, AWS CodePipeline etc.

• Knowledge of secure coding standards.

• Experience with AWS and Kubernetes

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA