Hi All,

We have a technically strong talent for the below-listed roles and wanted
to connect with you and see if you have any contract opportunities open,
you can send me an email at *srin...@swanktek.com <srin...@swanktek.com>* or
can reach me at *Ph. 469-998-9019*, and let's get connected.

*Consultant   *
*Skill   *
*Exp.   *
*Visa   *
*Loc   *
*Relocation   *

*AB*
*SDFC*
*11*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*RM*
*Java Developer*
*14*
*H1B*
*GA*
*Open*
*HJ*
*Devops Engineer*
*10*
*H1B*
*IL*
*Open*
*HV*
*Mule soft Developer*
*10*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*VM*
*Data Engineer*
*8*
*H1B*
*CT*
*Open*
*AKA*
*Jira Admin*
*6*
*H1B*
*NC*
*Open*
*GK*
*Scrum Master*
*12*
*H1B*
*KS*
*Open*
*PG*
*.Net Developer*
*9*
*H1B*
*MD*
*Open*
*VD*
*ETL Developer*
*16*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*SGK*
*BI Developer*
*10*
*H1B*
*WA*
*Open*
*VKRG*
*Data Engineer*
*9*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*PB*
*Java Full Stack*
*10+*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*VKKJ*
*SAP Project Manager*
*19*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*AM*
*Java Developer*
*10*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*PRA*
*NetSuite Consultant*
*10*
*H1B*
*PA*
*Open*
*SV*
*SAP EWM*
*18*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Hybrid*
*RK*
*AWS Devops*
*10*
*H1B*
*PA*
*Open*
*RK*
*ETL/Data Engineer*
*16*
*H1B*
*NJ*
*Open*
*ARS*
*Qlik/Power BI*
*10*
*H1B*
*MA*
*Open*
*MMA*
*React Developer*
*8*
*H1B*
*FL*
*Open*
*SB*
*Service Now Dev*
*10*
*H1B*
*TX*
*Open*
*SCM*
*Network Engineer*
*9*
*H1B*
*NC*
*Open*
I appreciate it if you could add me to your distribution list at
*srin...@swanktek.com
<srin...@swanktek.com>* */Ph. 469-998-9019.*

*Srinath Gaddam** <https://www.linkedin.com/in/srinath-gaddam-94928a63/>*
SwankTek, Inc