Hi Hesham,
I don't have an answer for you, but you may be able to find some help or example code on the raspberrypi.org forums.
A couple of examples:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=40183&p=336705
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=40665&p=332205

I avoided the MMU setup on the raspberry pi BSP, because I knew that the GPU based bootloader set up the memory for the ARM CPU. More info on the whole boot process here:
http://elinux.org/RPi_Software

Another nice thing to have for work like this is a JTAG debugger setup. I hope I can get an inexpensive setup for mine before I try to add any more drivers. The readme at the repository below has some good info on setting up JTAG on the raspberry pi:
https://github.com/dwelch67/raspberrypi/tree/master/armjtag

Alan