On 2014-02-19 16:11, Gedare Bloom wrote:
There is dissimilarity between the SMP handler function names
* _SMP_Request_processors_to_shutdown
* _SMP_Request_start_multitasking_on_secondary_processors()

Note the order switch between the verb and object. If you like the
similar with _Thread_Start_multitasking, I recommend using
_SMP_Request_shutdown_on_secondary_processors().

I also do not think it is necessary to include
"on_secondary_processors()" however. You could just use
* _SMP_Request_shutdown()

The shutdown request affects all processors. This name is better since it is shorter, i will use it.

* _SMP_Request_start_multitasking()

This function will be called from the main processor only and the other processors (= secondary processors) are the targets of this request.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09