[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] Da Line

If it's not computer goober stuff it's sports lines.  Little Willie Evans is
starting to make my hair hurt again!

I don't particularly care about the dynamics of sports lines.  We're gonna
win.  End of story.  If we don't all believe that, what the hell are we here
for?

It's Thursday Morning before Homecoming...against an SEC West rival...and
George Clinton is in Tuscaloosa!

Come on guys!  Get with it!

When I say ALA you say BAMA (come on....you know you want to)

ROLL TIDE!
Sonja

> From: William H Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2001/10/31 Wed PM 11:07:22 EST
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Da Line
>
> It's this:
>
> Bet $170 on LSU to win a certain amount, and bet $200 on UA to win a
> certain amount.  That would make UA the favorite.
>
> I want to say the amount you win is the even $100, but that seems like
> rip off odds to bet $200 and only get $300 back if you win.  I would say
> to ignore this and take either UA -4 or LSU +4 and pay the vigorish if
> you lose.
>
> Any more attempts from the betting public to explain this?
>

> DAMN THE YANKEES!!!!!!!
>

> bill evans
> Hartselle, AL
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net