-- likewise --

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:59:52 -0600 "Jeff Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> ~~~~comments embedded~~~~~~

I saw those messages.  You know I did because I speculated it would be the Stevenson charges that were dropped.  I am talking about *this* list.

> As usual, BAMA is
> the main
> topic of discussion on the arbrin list.

Just like Auburn was the main topic on this list last Saturday.  I know you were beating 'off', so you didn't have much else to talk about.  Well, we are beating 'off' all week long this week, so we don't have anything else to talk about.

Besides, NCAA = Newsworthy for most people.  Especially barners.  We wrote that book, remember?

FWIW - I dispute your claim that UA was the main topic of conversation this week on AU-Sports.  Of over 300 messages on that list on Wednesday when this first came out, less than 20 were about this.  The rest were about cats.  <g>

> >You guys holding your breath till you see if this ends up being
> true?
>
> Wouldn't that be the smart thing to do?

Yes it would.  Can't blame anybody there, especially since it is an unnamed source.

> >There is also a report on TI that UA has called a press conference
> for
> >tomorrow involving Ivy Williams.
>
> A *REPORT*, or barner bait?

I am talking about these:

> >When will UA start wearing gold helmets?
>
> EXACTLY one day after arbrin wins a National Championship. In other
> words......NEVER!

I knew you would love that one.

But seriously, if Bama gets (let's just guess) half the charges dropped, wouldn't that put them officially into them into 'untouchable' status?

> Roll Tide!!
>
> Slef

bill evans
Hartselle, AL